Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hump Day (Wednesday)

How's that for a stinking title?! It is a gray and drizzly day here in KC. Supposed to turn to snow later this evening, we'll see if that happens.


Here on the home front I started work on another rag quilt this week. It is for the SIL who I taught to knit a few weeks back. Friday is her birthday. Take a gander... picture not so good..

And I am back to working on my last pair of socks (yarn from Socks that Rock). I should have this done in a few more nights. I want to get them done so that I can start playing with the yarn hubby got me for Christmas. These are the monkey socks from the online knitty magazine.

Well, gotta get back to work. Maybe it will snow tonight and I will have the perfect excuse to knit the night away. :-)

No comments: