Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a peek


Above, a hat with ear flaps in the works for a dear friend from book club, she is turing 40 in a few weeks and requested this. I am more than happy to make this for her. She picked three colors, with lime green being the main one. I am tickled pink with this color scheme, usually I am a dud when comes to combining colors.

My newest convert to knitting, Jennifer, she finished her scarf that she started on in August on a camp trip. I am at a loss for words on how she has taken to the knitting, she reminds me of myself when I started, such passion! She is now working on hats for Christmas as well, knitting in the round with circulars and took to it like a fish to water. You rock Jennifer! Now I just have to work on her getting a blog.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The hat looks great!! I can't wait to figure out how to knit with more than one color. And Jolene...YOU rock! :)