Tuesday, September 08, 2009

weekending...

We went to the Ouachita Mountains in Arkansas this last weekend for a four wheeling trip with friends. Here is the Blue Hole, it is a old mining site that flooded and now the water is a wonderful blue color. Those little dots in the water are actual people on floats down there, that is how high up we were.
Some old stairs built into the side of the mountains at the Little Missouri Falls attraction.
I taught my girlfriend to knit on this camptrip. I think I have tried the last two times I have gone camping with her, but we always had lots of kiddies around and she could not concentrate long enough to get the hang of it. She did this weekend though and I am calling her our newest yarn whore. Welcome to your newest addiction Jennifer.


I so want my own sign that says this.






No comments: