Monday, February 21, 2011

 My February is flying by!!  I am not so sure I am ready for the coziness of winter to be over so soon.  Is that bad?  This years winter season has been very good to me, yay!  A few weekends ago found me catching up on reading blogs, and I stumbled across this pattern link from the Mason Dixon blog from Ravelry and I just HAD to right that minute cast on for the Gap tastic cowl.  It so satisfied my need to knit that afternoon.  I still need to figure out a way to read blogs and knit though, just think of how much more I could get done.
 Above I am finishing up a baby surprise sweater from EZ for the second gbaby that will be here soon (9 weeks left, really?).  Not really liking the color now, but I am sure I will make more for those gbabies of mine.
Yesterday was spent at the Nelson-Atkins Musuem with the daughters.  I love how this picture came out with the second daughter.  The first time I visited here I did not know we could use our cameras, so this time I was prepared to take pictures (no flash allowed). 
Now I am off to work on some craftiness around here, it is another goverment holiday today, Happy Presidents Day to you all.

No comments: