Monday, August 10, 2009

Back from vacation in beautiful Colorado

Top of the world in Rocky Mountain National Park up on Trail Ridge road.
Gotta love those aspen trees there, too bad it was not fall yet though.
I think this one might be my new blog banner. On Mammouth Gulch, a mountain road in Rollinsville and me with my new knitted hat made especially for the trip.


My totally all scraps quilt I made for the trip as well. Even the batting I had to use scraps that I sewed together. I then gave it to my daughter Valerie on return from the trip.



Best of all is the mountain house we get to stay in. Brother in law owns this beauty on three acres above the town of Nederland Colorado. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.
there's nothing in here about your youngest daugther's birthday.
so sad. :[