Here they are. Much better this time. I had to get my seam allowance right (just had to move the needle over to the right). I still did not get 12.5" though, but they are 12" so it will work for now. this is the second block, and the points MATCH! I am very glad that worked out on this one.
Of course when I redid the first block, my points did not match. I figured out what I did wrong though, one of the pieces where supposed to be 3 7/8 inches and I was off 1/4 inch on that. I am going to keep it for now and see how it works with the other squares in the future.
I am off again tomorrow, so who knows what kind of crafting trouble I can stir up then.