Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This is what I have been working on in the studio this past week or so. Another raq quilt. Actually, I got two of em done from the same flannel fabric. One is the size of a baby blanket for a cousin, and the other is a bit bigger. I am thinking of giving it to one of my nephews this upcoming weekend. My sister keeps hinting that all her boys need one now since they keep trying to use hers that I gave her for her birthday.

I thought the blue and yellow would be good together and they are, but that tan color fabric with the fire engines on it does not look right to me. I find that with these flannels, most of the prints on them are very child like, so when I am picking out fabrics for a grown up it can be hard to make it not seem like a childs blanket. Oh well, at least they are warm!

I got my ravelry invite. The same day I last posted about hoping it would come it came a few hours later. I have done a little exploring over there. It is a bit overwhelming at first trying to navigate my way around. I had to open a flickr account in order to up load photos, not a big deal. Now I need to learn to get those flickr photos over here on the blog. Technology!! It sometimes just seems like too much at times. I'm all for it in most cases, I am just getting tired of having all these login names and passwords to remember. Awhile back I actually forgot my PIN for my debit card and that was not the first time it happened either. I am not even that old in opinion, being 40 is like the new 30 right? Ah well, such is life.

No comments: