Monday, August 20, 2007

Must now get busy and make some ballband dishcloths..

Good news today. I just heard from my oldest daughter that she is buying a house!! I knew that she was looking, and even went with her over the weekend to look at several possiblities. She then made a offer on one on Sunday, and just heard today that her offer was accepted. I am so very proud of her. Oh, did I mention that she is only 22! WOW! She has done so much more than I did at that age. Myself at that age, I had three little babies and was going thur a divorce. That was a long time ago and I just so proud of her today.

It is now time to start making her some dishcloths. I want to be able to give her a housewarming gift and make a bunch of these for her. I had already started one for her a few weeks back, then when I heard the news that the house was a definite realized that I needed to get busy. I started another one for her yesterday evening (after I worked another color on the ripple blanket of course). I am doing them in browns, pinks, and creams. I hope to be able to make a few dish towels to go with, but she is closing at the end of next month, so who knows what I will be able to get done.

For now keep on knitting...

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Good for your daughter!
And at 22 no less. Geeze, you were 22 had 3 babies and going through a divorce, holy cow. How did you do it?????