Sunday, January 02, 2011

And a new year begins

 See, told you I was knitting still, a hat above for my daughter in law.  It should have been done in time for Christmas, but alas the holiday got in the way.  The important thing is that it is done now though.  Sent home with my son just a few minutes ago to give to her.  Hope she likes it.
For the new project, I am working on a crochet rag rug, for the most recent bedroom in the house that was vacated by the last child to leave home.  Yup, we are officially totally empty nesters now on the home range.  All I can say about that it is, it ain't easy.  It has been a few months now since the last one left and I am getting used to it, mostly.  But it sure is quiet around these parts now. 
Enough whining from me, now back to crafting.  Happy New Year to you all, may it all be good!

No comments: