Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Love Love

I made some new knitting friends! Okay, they were already my friends and I am teaching them to knit. Below is Teara, look how fast she is knitting!!!
This is Taylor, Teara's step daughter, and she has really taken to it. Aww, she is going really fast too.
It all started with our book club, Jennifer and I were talking about our lastest knitting projects at book club last month, and then Teara is showing me the quilted bag her mom made her for Christmas and how maybe she should learn how to knit. Of course I offered to come over to their house and teach them. Which in turn called for a trip to the yarn store for supplies and off we were on the new knitting adventure. By the end of the day I wasn't sure if they would like it, but then a few days later I am getting phone calls asking for advice. Ta-da, they are addicted now too. Hip Hip Hooray!
Onto other news here on the homefront, I made hubby and I a heart shaped pizza for dinner last night. Yumo!

He in turn made us breakfast today, pancakes and bacon. Then we made a trip to the hardware store to go buy a new kitchen faucet that he is now currently installing as I lounge on the couch updating my blog. True love, it is...


No comments: