Thursday, May 14, 2009

She did not have to steal it from me after all

I gave it to her on Mother's day, my mom in all her glory. She loved it of course and now I am her favorite again. Not that I never was, but you know how it is when you have more than one child, right?

Here are the results of the last month. I still am in awe of my creativity during this time. Four quilts in one month, how awesome is that???
I hope that my son and his finance do not visit this blog too often (if at all?) I never know, but this is their wedding gift. My daughters love it so I am feeling good that they will too. I still have to label it and give it a name.

This last one I was for sure going to keep for me. I still do not have one that I have made and kept for myself yet (okay, the pratice quilt will be for camping but I am sure I will share it with others, it does not count). The oldest daughter, I gave it to her on Mothers day even though she is not a mom yet, she is just now coming out of a really rough time in her young life, she is going thur a divorce and it has been awfully hard for her (and her parents). So I named this one "New Beginnings" so that she can have a fresh start. I hope that it gives her comfort.






1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

I love the black and red one! I have never seen a quilt in that color. I'm sure the kids will love it.