Saturday, June 16, 2007

Some progress made on ripple blanket

This blanket has been so much fun to work on each evening. But I think my progress has been slow. I don't care though, as long as I get done by fall so that I can snuggle under it when the weather turns cold. I am not to sure about that black in there though, but it is there for good now. Besides, it is just a blanket right, nothing tofreak out on. I ordered the yarn from Knit Picks, in the cotton shine worsted. They had 16 colors and I got 2 of each color. It is only 75 yards a skein and at 2.49 a skein, I felt that was a good deal. This is only going to get me to the blanket being 48inches long and I want it to be in 60 inch range. So I will have to order more. The cotton is really soft, not stiff at all.

Now, some pictures of what we did last weekend. This is Valerie, our youngest with her boyfriend Jeremy. It was his first time tubing!! He did great. I am sure that we will make him a professional tuber by the end of summer.



For now keep on knitting..

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

The black in the blanket looks fine. That tubing looks like a lot of fun!!!!