Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Long time no post

I know, I know, I have not posted in a long time... and I have not posted any pictures either. Truth be told, I am on the computer mostly at work, and I am there to work, and am not supposed to be posting on my personal blog while at work. So due to those facts, when I get home at night, I usually do not get on the computer at home and update.
I actually tried to post a entry last Saturday. I was waiting on my oldest daughter to come pick me up for some shopping and got out my yougest daughter's lap top (my lap top is really really old and really really slow). I was even in the middle of loading some current pictures of my lastest works when Sirena pulled up to pick me up so off I had to go.
This weekend her and her husband are going camping with us at Stockton lake. We are taking the boat out for the first time this year (hurray!). The forecast says there are several chances all weekend though for thunderstorms and the temperature is not exactly going to be hanging out in your swimsuit weather either. At least is getting out of the city and for that I am thankful. We both plan on taking our knitting in case we are stuck under a canopy with nothing to do but drink beer. Better to keep the hands busy than drinking too much beer, right?

For now keep on knitting though and hopefully soon I will post some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: